Anthropology Is about You & Everyone
Taught by Dr. Arnold Perey
6:00 - 7:30 PM Alternate Wednesdays
- January 25 Are We Civilized?—a Time Perspective
- February 8 Animal & Human: Are Both in Us?
- Taking up Love & Hate: The Natural History of Behavior Patterns by founder of human ethology Irenaus Eibl-Eibesfeldt
- February 22 In Hinduism—Aesthetics: Wild, Logical, Many, One
- March 4 SATURDAY : Native American Masterpieces
(Not Wednesday Mar 8) We meet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, 11 AM, joining “The Visual Arts and the Opposites” class.
- March 22 Women—Middle East & Midwest
- April 5 Students Speak on “Anthropology As Aesthetics ”
- April 19 Good and Bad Imagination Are in Anthropology